Modern cities – Seeking change
Let History Explain how walking serves us.
Renata 4k; An exciting community expressing a vision of the future based on a concept of historic mobility.
The 4k concept is about going back in time where walking was the primary transport. It is as simple as providing our daily needs and quality living within a small area. With parking on the periphery, cars are convenient without being intrusive. Freight can be distributed in underground corridors to eliminate conflict with walking. Public transport outside our community is at one stop for everyone.
An exciting community of 4,000
- Get your family out of the house, off the digital world, and involved in outdoor activities.
- Engage with neighbors, enjoy sports, and think healthy.
- High-rises replacing sprawl, reduces roads & servicing costs.
- Walkability needs high rises, because density reduces distance.
- Roof parks are a quieter area.
- Statistically, this is a densely populated community, but the wide street and big sports park provide a feeling of openness.
- It’s quieter too, and the air is cleaner.
A new and exciting Renata concept with inside walking & outside parking. Looks great, feels great, and conveys freedom. Communities are most warm and attractive when they’re walkable. Renata 4k is walkable, bikeable, and sociable.
You can be part of the Renata evolution. More info: qikitben at gmail.com
Copyright © Renata Project All rights reserved